Third Book With Cal State Fullerton
This is the third book we’ve published with the Center for Public and Oral History at California State University, Fullerton.
The Center provided edited copy and photographs and Creative Continuum supplied text design and layout. Cover concept and design, production, printing and binding.
Between Two Adversaries is the second in a continuing series of multicultural books produced by the Center. As such, a key design requirement of this project was keeping a similarity to the previous title, Song of Anger, while allowing the work to visually stand on its own.
Between Two Adversaries
- paperback with dust jacket flaps
- Published in 2002
- 156 pages
- ISBN 0-930046-16-1
- Initial run of 500 copies published in 2002
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Photo scanning and adjusting
- Cover design from supplied images
- Compelling design and typography
- Full-color cover with fold-in dust jacket flaps