Ed lived a full life. And he chronicled it through a life-story writing class.
He started this compendium of his life with us. Sadly, an unexpected illness precluded him from seeing the final publication.
However, this book allows Ed to continue to live on to his family.
My Life as I Remember It
- library edition hardback with a printed cover
- Published in 2008
- 716 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-94-0
- Initial run of 25 copies published in 2008
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color hardback cover with imitation leather spine
- Compelling design and typography
- Photo scanning and adjusting