Multi-media: book and video interview
This project is truly multi-media.
We started by video interviewing Niles and Alma. From there, we built the text from the video interview’s transcripts. We scanned and digitally cleaned nearly 1250 vintage family photographs and assembled the book as a visually-rich picture book.
We produced the books in time for the 2007 Christmas family gathering. Three generations came together and shared stories and reminisced about their ancestors’ lives.
Niles and Alma Carr
- library edition hardback
- Published in 2007
- 160 pages
- Initial run of 28 copies published in 2007
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color short-run printing
- Compelling design and typography
- Printing and bindery services
- Interviewing and transcription
- Video Interview