Rothwell expands her award-winning book
Darelene Rothwell’s award-winning A History of African-American Families and Slaveholders in Cass County, East Texas has just been updated.
New to this second edition is a greatly-expanded section on the slaveholders and their descendants to the present day.
“I am just amazed at the response to our book. I’m getting calls from all over the U.S. of A. The word is out. People love it and they are telling others about it, especially your design of the cover of the book. It sold the book!”
We just heard word from the President of the Cass County Genealogical Society that East Texas Biographies: A History of African-American Families and Slaveholders in Cass County, East Texas, from the Colonial Days and Slavery to the Twenty-first Century, is this year’s best genealogy book for the State of Texas. Congratulations to Darlene Rothwell!
A History of African-American Families and Slaveholders in Cass County, East Texas
- library edition hardback with a color printed cover
- Published in 2007
- 453 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-44-4
- Initial run of 300 copies published in 2007
- Second run of 100 copies published in 2010
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Cover design and illustration from Creative Continuum-supplied concepts
- Printing and bindery services
- Full-color hardback cover with imitation leather spine