Introduce preschoolers to family history concepts.
Most people might think a trip to the cemetery ghoulish. For James, it’s a wonderful adventure he shares with Grandma and Grandpa as he learns about headstones, graveyards, and national holidays honoring the dead. James’ grandma is a family historian. Share in James’ excitement as he learns about the care of headstones, rubbings and making of a cemetery kit.
This is a truly wonderful, easy to read and educational book to share with every child on your gift list.
The Adventures of James: A Trip to the Cemetery
- Published in 2005
- 36 pages
- ISBN 978-1-932252-58-3
- Initial run of 100 copies published in 2005
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Cover design and illustration from Creative Continuum-supplied concepts
- Editing and assistive ghostwriting
- Full-color short-run printing
- Printing and bindery services
- Full-color cover