My Kids Can’t Cook: Can Yours?
One afternoon I was sitting in the kitchen with my teenage daughter, Britney, and her friends. Having decided they were hungry, they couldn’t think of any creative ideas of what to make—even though the fridge and pantry were fully stocked.
Suddenly realizing they didn’t know anything about cooking, my thought was, “WOW—how times have changed!” These girls didn’t know how to be creative, even with the most basic ingredients of simple cooking right under their noses. This instantly inspired me with the idea for a fun cookbook.
This book shares some helpful hints and basic (easy) recipes with anyone just moving out of the house and getting started on their own.
My Kids Cant Cook Book
- wire-O with wrap-around cover
- Published in 2005
- 164 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-47-9
- Initial run of 1000 copies published in 2005
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color cover design from supplied artwork
- Color photo adjusting
- Compelling design and typography
- Printing and bindery services
- Full-color cover
- Full-color short-run printing