Full-color short-run children’s book makes a dream come true
When we started John and Wendy’s project, John told us that his wife always dreamed of being a published author.
Several years ago she had written the words to Gone Hunting and he had created the low-resolution illustrations on a slow, old computer. We increased the resolution on the graphics and transformed their work into a captivating children’s book.
“Everyone who sees our book loves it!” It’s a dream come true for John and Wendy.
- library edition hardback with a printed cover
- Published in 2005
- 32 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-42-8
- Initial run of 75 copies published in 2005
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color children's book from author-supplied artwork
- Laminated full-color hardback cover
- Full-color short-run printing