Michael sought us out with a manuscript and a dream. We forged his raw materials into an attention-getting masterpiece. We individualized each chapter with custom iconography and hand-set title typography. Our vibrant cover causes the book to stand out in a crowd.
Several weeks after receiving his books, our author exclaimed, “I'm still drooling!”
In addition to publishing his book, Creative Continuum designed and produced a 33"x80" trade show banner.
Step Man—You Respect You
- library edition hardback with dust jacket
- Published in 2004
- 233 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-33-9
- Initial run of 1000 copies published in 2004
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color dust jacket design from Creative-supplied artwork
- Compelling design and typography and iconography
- Gold-stamped and embossed dust jacket
- Gold-stamped casemade cover