Fourth Book With Cal State Fullerton
This is the fourth book we published for the Center for Public and Oral History at California State University, Fullerton.
The Center provided edited interviews and photographs and Creative Continuum supplied text design and layout, cover concept and design, production, printing and binding.
Behind the Orange Curtain is the third in a continuing series of multicultural books produced by the Center. As such, a key design requirement of this project was keeping a similarity to the forthcoming title, Between Two Adversaries and Song of Anger: Tales of Tule Lake, while allowing the work to visually stand on its own.
Behind the Orange Curtian
- paperback with dust jacket flaps
- Published in 2003
- 324 pages
- ISBN 0-930046-19-6
- Initial run of 500 copies published in 2003
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Cover design from supplied images
- Compelling design and typography
- Full-color cover with fold-in dust jacket flaps