Photo Retouching in Color
This is the second book in a three-book series we’ve published for this author’s Photoshop and Photoshop Elements training classes and seminars. Whereas Make Your Photos Zing! focuses on black and white imagery, Really Zing! demystifies and explains the secrets of color image adjustment and retouching... and does so in full color throughout the book.
Since Tom designed Really Zing! as a classroom manual and reference book, the greatest challenge with this book was supplying detailed images for on-screen step-by-step work and comparison. The accompanying online content provides high-resolution scans of all the pertinent photos and images used in the book.
Make Your Photos Really Zing!
- wire-O wrap-around cover workbook with online data
- Published in 2004
- 68 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-25-8
- Initial run of 500 copies published in 2004
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Full-color printing throughout
- Color internal images and pages
- Comprehensive cover design from supplied images
- Included data CD with PDF forms with HTML interface
- Laminated full-color cover