Transform your family’s oral history into written history!
We published this book to compliment our publisher’s seminars and presentations. The goal was to provide a greater depth of information and allow his audience to take him home with them.
The author provided final text and form ideas and Creative Continuum created the page design and layout, managing and art directing all aspects of the cover and companion data CD (now provided via online content) from concept through completion including design, photography and scanning.
Creative Continuum oversaw the production of the accompanying data CD including PDF form creation and HTML interface. Several years after publication, we helped the author migrate the CD content onto the Internet for download.
Dead Men Tall No Tales
- paperback with online content
- Published in 2002
- 126 pages
- ISBN 1-932252-00-2
- Initial run of 500 copies published in 2002
Services provided by Creative Continuum
- Editing and assistive ghostwriting
- Multiple internal images
- Comprehensive cover design with image compositing and photography (we staged and shot all cover images for the author)
- Included data CD with PDF forms with HTML interface
- Laminated full-color cover